$99.00Shipping calculated at checkout
Did you know your home can speak volumes if you want it to? Interiorator: Volume offers a European trip with nine seasoned art and design professionals who know the ropes. Listen to their life stories, use their insider secrets, and design an interior that says everything about who you are in a meaningful, sophisticated and colourful way.
Tell your own story with your interior - and don't forget to add a little craziness! If your guests say, 'I don't know where to look first!' when they first see your home, then you're probably on the right track. Stop being so modest and start enjoying everything you have to the fullest!
Features contributions from:
• Marc Hertrich and Nicolas Adnet of Studio MHNA in Paris (storytelling in interior design)
• Ana Losa Ramalho, owner of the antique lamps shop L de Luz in Porto (lighting and travel Carnaval dos Caretos in Braganca)
• Anne van der Zwaag, curator and art historian in Utrecht / Simone Post, Isaac Monte, Beatrice Waanders (materials)
• Frank Visser IJM Colour (colour in interior design)
• Babette Kulik, London (vintage furniture and books) / Edin Kjellvertz Dusty & Deco Stockholm
• Flore de Brantes, art gallery owner in Brussels (building an art collection)
• Michael Zomers, owner Zomers (flowers)
• Candida Zanelli, art director for Elle Decor Italia and Architectural Digest China (Salon del Mobile)
• Tasha Marks (the history and art of hosting)
Patrick Kooiman (Rotterdam, 1969) is the writer and photographer of the award-winning blog Interiorator.com. With his sharp pen and a taste for interiors that break the mould, Patrick has been sharing his unique and sophisticated style for more than five years. He has published long-form interviews with the world's very best designers such as Jan des Bouvrie, Tom Dixon, Hubert le Gall and Gert Voorjans.
Publication date: 01/08/2018
Dimension: 280mm X 230mm