Cameroon Headdress comes in Natural, Black, White, Orange, and Teal. The Bamileke tribe originates from northern Cameroon. This striking Cameroon Feather Headdress is handmade and traditionally worn by royal dancers during ceremonies held by the chief. Symbolising prosperity, they are rare objects of beauty believed to possess the positive qualities of birds.
- Made from chicken feather
- Fairtrade supporting rural communities
- Wall feature
- This headdress (or Juju Hat) consists of dyed chicken feathers hand stitched into a raffia basket. It folds into itself for easy transportation.
- Dimensions are 50 cm H x 50 cm W x 12 cm D
- 60cm H x 60cm W x 12cm L (This is just an estimated size. As all of these items are hand-made they will slightly differ from piece to piece up to 10cm)
- This product is handmade, colour variation may occur
- Overall Product Weight: 1 Kilograms